Book an Appointment
At Burgandy's Hair Salon, we believe that every individual carries their own personal style. As image consultants it is our mission to enhance, design and complete your personal style.
All of our haircuts by our expert styling team include a precision cut and style to compliment your features and lifestyle.
Our Stylists are required to participate in ongoing educational workshops to ensure they are up to date on the latest techniques and trends.
L'Orèal Artistic Educator
Tina is the owner / operator of Burgandy's Hair Salon. She is a Master Designer who has been styling hair for over 37 years.
She started her career in 1981 working for an upscale salon in Toronto before moving to Peterborough in 1990 and after working at Burgandy's for over 10 years she purchased it in 2002.
Tina realizes that in the ever changing trends of styling, coloring, and latest product advancements, it is important to stay current and knowledgeable about the latest styles and techniques. Tina works with her staff to continually upgrade their skills to maintain their expertise.
Tina's experience in cutting hair makes her an expert on classic styles as well as the more contemporary cuts and colors.
Marvel Hair School Toronto (1981)
IPL Training Certificate (2009)
Pro Fiber Certificate 2015
Tina joined the 2012 World Tour at the L'Orèal Academy in Vienna/ Austria, where she studied with International L’Oréal Professionnel Artist Bertram Kainzer.
Tina has received training from
- Champ Camp 2014, 2015
- Business Workshop - CF Camp 2014
- Coaching Certificate
- On going coaching 2017
- Dia Richesse
- Dia Light Colour Solutions
- Color Keys
- Color Soloutions
- Color Change
- Color Specialist
- Color Resolutions
- Wedding Collections
- Shoot to Win
- Strictly Business Seminars
- L'Orèal Business Forum / Managers
- X-Tenso Moisturist
- INOA Supreme
- L'Orèal INOA
- Pureology Product Knowledge
- Principles of Cutting
- Principles of Coloring
- Art of Consultation
- Step Up
- Color Jam
- Professional Color Essentials
- Non Kiss Blow Dry
- Express Styling
- Anti Aging Hair
- Global Sphere
- Glen Baker Seminar
- Mazella & Palmer 2017
Tina is committed to dedicating her time to her staff, working together to make your experience an exceptional one.
Burgandy’s Salon Manager
L’Oreal Artistic Educator
Award 2015 Peterborough’s Best Hairstylist/Barber
Marca College Hair Design Salon Management Toronto in 2003
12 years creating beautiful hair.
Amy joined the World Tour at the L’Oreal Academy in Viennna Austria
where she trained with International L’Oreal Professionel Artist Bertram Kainzer
- Global Connection San Diego, California
Specializing in creating the perfect balance of colour to complement you face shape, Amy will bring out you own true beauty. Her commitment to exceed your expectation by listening to all you needs and wants, together creating your dream hairstyle.
- The Art of Consulation (Creating the perfect hair cut foryour FACE SHAPE)
Master Class- Frank Cini
- Total Look Seminar Glamourious Special Events Updos with Gael Betts
- Balayage Signature Sweep -Mastering the application and sectioning for
the perfect seamlessly look.
- Ombre, Sombre- New “It looks”- The newest trend in combing soft colour with
subtle sun-kiss effect
- Olaplex Certified
- Wedding Collections. Master Class - Frank Cini
- Pro-Fiber Certified -The Ultimate Damage Repair Solution
- Dia Richesse/Dia Light Colour Solutions (High shine with low commitment).
- Colour Keys.
- Colour diagnosis Majirel- Shades for perfect coverage.
- H3 Backstage- Embrace the philosophy of versatility.
- Colour Resolutions.
- Shoot to Win.
- Done and Undone- With Sandy Hogue
- Colour Supreme INOA . No –Ammoina – Anti Aging Hair Colour
- Colour Soloutions.
- Toni Ricci- Master Haircutting Class
- Corrective Colour Change
- Colour Specialist.
- X-Tenso Moisturist
- Step Up.
- The Serie Expert.
- Strictly Business Top Gun
- Tanya Chernova- Language of Beauty
- Grow Succeed Together Tanya Chernova
- L'Oreal Bussiness Form / Managers. Salon Development with Alain Audet
- Better Business Success Strategies for owners and managers.
- Business Take on the Competition. San Diego
- Master Pixie Cuts. San Diego
- Creative Cuts “Way Short Way Cool”. San Diego
- Creative Razors Systems. San Diego
- Edgy Classic Cuts. San Diego
- Eufora Foundations 1 & 2 Precision Cutting Systems
- Advanced Precision Haircutting.
- Master Styling and Finishing.
- Men’s Contemporary Haircutting.
- PH D in Product knowledge.
- Renaissance of Color. Metro Beauty
- Color Portfolio. Metro Beauty
- Studio Creativity. Metro Beauty
- Color Space: Alchemic, L`art Decolor, Glorifying, Finest Pigments, and Mask, Mask Light.
- Well-Being Space: Essential Hair care & Natural Tech.
- Color Correction Beaching and Toning.2
"I have been lucky enough to work with a variety of excellent inspiring and truly amazing hairstylists, and the knowledge that I have taken away from each salon has made me a better stylist in return. I love my job and there's nothing I'd rather be doing than making women, and men feel their absolute best, inside and out!"
Kristen has been working in the Salon Industry for the past 6 years and has been at Burgandy's since 2013.
New to Peterborough area, she has also worked in the higher-end salons in Ottawa (Westboro Salon & Spa) and Belleville (Salon You)
Kristen believes that continuous education and training are paramount to staying current and up to date with the latest trends. She continually does this while building and sustaining a loyal clientele.
Algonquin College 2009 - HairStylist / Esthetics Diploma
- Balayage - 2015
- Color Keys - 2014
- Glamorious - 2014
- IT looks - 2014 / 2015
- Mens style, Barbering
- Champ Camp
Kristen also has extensive training in
- Kevin Murphy
- Bumble & Bumble
Kristen also has credentials in facial waxing and makeup application.
- Stylist since 2018
- Career School of Hairstyling
- Experienced in Blonding - Balayage and Colour
- Grew up in Peterborough
- Certified in makeup and waxing
- Eager to continue education and explore new hairstyling techniques
- Loves to make her clients feel beautiful
Stylist since 2017
- Career School of Hairstyling
- Fleming Collage - Esthetics
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program for Hairstyling
- Loves working with Hair, especially Colour, Updo's, and Blonding
- Enjoys working with people and creating professional solutions specifically
suited to make her clients look and feel fabulous!!
Angelina is originally from Newfoundland and has recently settled lin Peterborough. She is passionate and continuously inspired by new trends and advancing her education. Angelina focuses her creativity in Blonding, Balayage and Big changes. She is honest and loves to personalize every cut to enhance facial features in the best possible way, Angilina is self driven and aspires to set only realistic goals. She believes healthy hair is happy hair. Book your appointment today with Angelina. You will be happy you did.
Burgandy's Hair Salon Inc. 154 Charlotte Street, Peterborough, On. K9J2T2 © Copyright September 2015